Ultradots – The Preferred Microdot Solution
What are Microdots?
Microdots are tiny high-tech polyester substrate dots, encoded with a specific pin number. 10,000 Microdots are sprayed onto your vehicle (not on paintwork) marking the vehicle and its parts permanently with a unique pin number. If the primary and secondary identification marks are removed, your vehicle is still able to be identified via the Microdots.
The Preferred Microdot Solution
- Recognised as the most fitted Microdot product by the majority of aftermarket motor dealers and insurers.
- Ultradot fitment centres operating from Clayville Testing Centre.
- Our mobile unit will do the fitment at your site.
- Workmanship and Product guaranteed.
- Now legislated for your protection (new vehicles).
- Legislative requirement for a Police Clearance certificate.
Contact Details for Ultradots:
011 316 5115
40 Industry Road